Software Engineer Intern
Hoylu is experiencing growth in several key markets, and are looking for new team members to help us scale to meet these demands. The projects involve high collaboration with other team members, giving you an excellent opportunity to learn from engineers working on shipping products and have exposure to what it means to deliver software. Our projects prioritize excellent user experiences for a wide market, and working at Hoylu will give you the opportunity to build, learn and ship real products to the market.
We’re looking for a software developer who will take a key role on our team. They must have knowledge to contribute and a desire to learn new technologies. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our collaboration products.
We are flexible with start dates, but would like the intern to begin in December or early January for a three month internship.
- BS or BA degree in information systems, computer science, or related work experience
- Experience with test driven development, automation, and pair programming
- Experience with version control systems (we are using GIT)
- Experience with frontend and backend development
- Experience in at least one of the following: C#, Java, Kotlin, or Scala
- Desire to become an expert in technologies such as Kubernetes, Node, React, WebGL, Docker, Kotlin, Ansible, Redis, Azure and MySQL
- Experience with React and Node.js
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, or Chef)
- Experience with modern cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Heroku)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org