Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
HOYLU is on a mission to inspire and visually connect remote workers globally.
HOYLU is a visual collaboration tool that enables globally distributed teams to create, build, and inspire. Our platform and services enable teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems quickly and with ease. People benefit from HOYLU’s easy to use virtual whiteboard with customized modules that solve specific industry specific challenges.
Global enterprises including Shell, P&G, Holland America, and FedEx have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, to reduce travel costs, increase decision speed, and to be able to remotely get work done together.
HOYLU is a global company with offices in Seattle, Sweden, Poland, and Austria.
The top candidate will bring experience working with global tech companies.
- A MS/BS degree in Computer Science and 7+ years of building scalable cloud systems
- Strong technical skills in managing distributed systems in container scheduling platforms (Kubernetes).
- Demonstratable experience in architecting, building, and managing cloud backend applications (Azure or AWS)
- 5+ years of leading the design and backend architecture for globally distributed cloud environments
- Experiencing building and managing infrastructure as code. (Terraform)
- Experience with log aggregation tools (Splunk, ELK)
- Experience with security tools and monitoring tools (Datadog, SolarWinds, Nagios)
- Experience with a configuration management or containerization (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with troubleshooting infrastructure components such as Servers, Storage, Networking (Routing, Subnetting, Firewalls, Dedicated Circuits or IPSEC based VPNs)
- Experience managing distributed data. High availability and automatic failovers are everyday topics for you
- Experience with Security Certifications such as ISO 27001, SOC II Type 1/2, and FISMA/FedRAMP
- Lead highly complex programming tasks as well as provide code reviews for a variety of development tasks
- Obsessive attention to detail, always automating, building apps or tools that support the deliverables, and willing to document and create/define new processes and workflows to improve the efficiency of the team
- Consistently sharing your knowledge by providing analysis and recommending solutions based on evidence that incorporates the business goals into your evaluations
- Leads by example in system design and specifications, program logic and flow-charting, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support.
- Proficient about security standards, both in the application layer, network topology, cloud architecture and resource configuration.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible time off with excellent personal time accruals
- Be a part of an experienced, friendly, and knowledgeable team
- A laid-back working environment
- A fantastic learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission of making remote work and information sharing easy. We connect people globally in a visual collaboration environment who want to share, innovate and create experiences.
HOYLU is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it.
Come do the best work of your life at HOYLU.
HOYLU is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with our values, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com