What We Are
Hoylu is a fast-growing SaaS Company with a history of delivering innovative collaboration solutions to our clients. Our team members are motivated individuals that help people do remarkable things every day, collaboration is our culture and our mission. Hoylu is comprised of active learners, who have a positive impact on the world and do exceptional work. And together, we deliver best in class solutions that transform the way the modern workforce collaborates.
With a constantly growing portfolio of enterprise clients we are looking for a Customer Success Manager in the US. Customer Success at Hoylu means engaging and inspiring users to become evangelist within their workplace, ensuring their success as both a user and an agent for change in their organization. You are responsible for user’s satisfaction, ongoing training, and sustained engagement with Hoylu. You will work closely with our sales team to deliver a one of a kind on-boarding experience and drive adoption within enterprise companies looking to ignite digital transformation in their organizations through Hoylu’s interactive visual collaboration solutions.
What You’ll Do
This position is the primary interface between our customers, our sales team, and our engineering team. The successful candidate will understand Hoylu’s products at both the functional level and also have a deep understanding of our technical, deployment, and security architecture. This person will participate in pre-sales conversations with potential customers to help them see how the products can integrate in their processes and work flows.
Post-sale, this position remains the primary contact point with the customer, fostering use and growth within the company by ensuring a very positive experience with Hoylu and its products. This will be accomplished by training users to better use the software and helping to debug any technical issues that arise. Technical support and training will consist of email, phone, and on-site work with the customers. If there are problems that cannot be immediately resolved, the request is escalated to the engineering team and the Sales Engineer will be the interface between the customer and the product team.
This role also will help with the installation and initial configuration of Hoylu Walls on the customer’s premises.
- Excellent customer interaction and communication skills are a must for this role.
- A background in sales is strongly desired.
- Strong technical skills, ideally with some coding experience, are also required.
- Windows PC IT and configuration experience are a plus.
- AV installation experience is a plus.
What We Offer
- Full Health Benefits including medical, dental, & vision
- Flexible Time Off with higher than average PTO accruals
- Team Outings and Annual Gatherings
- Be a member of a team that is experienced and friendly that shares their knowledge and expects you to do the same
- Work with a growing SaaS company with a mission to change the way people work
- A laid-back working environment in team culture office.
- Multiple working areas – traditional desk, collaboration stations, or open area seating.
- Amenities – a fully stocked break room with free coffee and snacks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org