What We Are
Hoylu is a fast-growing SaaS Company with a history of delivering innovative collaboration solutions to our clients. Our team members are motivated individuals that help people do remarkable things every day, collaboration is our culture and our mission. Hoylu is comprised of active learners, who have a positive impact on the world and do exceptional work. And together, we deliver best in class solutions that transform the way the modern workforce collaborates.
With a constantly growing portfolio of enterprise clients we are looking for a Customer Success Manager in the US. Customer Success at Hoylu means engaging and inspiring users to become evangelist within their workplace, ensuring their success as both a user and an agent for change in their organization. You are responsible for user’s satisfaction, ongoing training, and sustained engagement with Hoylu. You will work closely with our sales team to deliver a one of a kind on-boarding experience and drive adoption within enterprise companies looking to ignite digital transformation in their organizations through Hoylu’s interactive visual collaboration solutions.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for Hoylu and our customers. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management. If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Bachelor degree or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum or LEAN process.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
What We Offer
- Full Health Benefits including medical, dental, & vision
- Flexible Time Off with higher than average PTO accruals
- Team Outings and Annual Gatherings
- Be a member of a team that is experienced and friendly that shares their knowledge and expects you to do the same
- Work with a growing SaaS company with a mission to change the way people work
- A laid-back working environment in team culture office.
- Multiple working areas – traditional desk, collaboration stations, or open area seating.
- Amenities – a fully stocked break room with free coffee and snacks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org