Network Operation Engineer
What We Are
Hoylu is a fast-growing SaaS Company with a history of delivering innovative collaboration solutions to our clients. Our team members are motivated individuals that help people do remarkable things every day, collaboration is our culture and our mission. Hoylu is comprised of active learners, who have a positive impact on the world and do exceptional work. And together, we deliver best in class solutions that transform the way the modern workforce collaborates.
With a constantly growing portfolio of enterprise clients we are looking for a Customer Success Manager in the US. Customer Success at Hoylu means engaging and inspiring users to become evangelist within their workplace, ensuring their success as both a user and an agent for change in their organization. You are responsible for user’s satisfaction, ongoing training, and sustained engagement with Hoylu. You will work closely with our sales team to deliver a one of a kind on-boarding experience and drive adoption within enterprise companies looking to ignite digital transformation in their organizations through Hoylu’s interactive visual collaboration solutions.
What You’ll Need
- Strong working knowledge and experience in configuring and troubleshooting routers, switches, firewall and wireless controllers
- Experience in configuring and managing VPN, QoS, firewall policies and VLANs -Traffic monitoring and analytics such as packet capture analysis
- Experience working with Load Balancers
- Project level execution of Infrastructure Administration for network implementations.
- Contribute to and maintain network standards.
- Contribute to and maintain policies related to networks
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures, and networks related documentation.
- Research and recommend innovative, preferably automated, approaches for network administration tasks.
- Install new/rebuild existing networks and network related devices
- Experience with Office 365 software
- Maintain, install and upgrade switches and firewalls.
- Build, support and maintain the enterprise network, security systems, through the use of routine commands, administration techniques, tools, and utilities.
- Build, support and maintain support documents, standard operating procedures and policies related to the network
- BS or BA degree in information systems, computer science, or related work experience
- Experience with test driven development, automation, and pair programming
- Experience with version control systems (we are using GIT)
- Experience with frontend and backend development
- Desire to become an expert in technologies such as Kubernetes, Node, React, WebGL, Docker, Kotlin, Ansible, Redis, Azure and MySQL
- Experience with modern cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Heroku)
What We Offer
- Full Health Benefits including medical, dental, & vision
- Flexible Time Off with higher than average PTO accruals
- Team Outings and Annual Gatherings
- Be a member of a team that is experienced and friendly that shares their knowledge and expects you to do the same
- Work with a growing SaaS company with a mission to change the way people work
- A laid-back working environment in team culture office.
- Multiple working areas – traditional desk, collaboration stations, or open area seating.
- Amenities – a fully stocked break room with free coffee and snacks.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com