Enterprise Software Sales Director
Who are we?
Collaboration is a growing area in the technology field. Allowing people and teams to work more efficiently together, both in the conference room and remotely is a challenging problem to solve. Hoylu is at the forefront of building software to address these challenges. Hoylu is a public Swedish company with an international sales team. We have team members in Europe and the U.S. – so we understand the difficulty of coordinating across time and space. We build software that connects people across geographically disparate workspaces, allowing them to present, plan, assemble, and evolve ideas, information and projects. Our software enables users to be productive and creative anywhere, on any device, from large interactive walls in immersive workspaces to large displays and personal devices. What is the challenge?
This is an enterprise sales role involved with integrated software solutions. In this role you will be responsible for end to end software sales from lead to close. You will also be responsible for generating relationships and maintaining current Hoylu accounts. By becoming a strategic partner with our current client base, you will help identify and anticipate our clients’ needs and help provide the right Hoylu solution.We are looking to add to our sales teams in the U.S., UK, and Germany.
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach, with the ability to drive the process with the decision maker and close the sale
- Develop and manage on-going customer relationships and work with all levels of stakeholders within the client’s organization by building rapport and becoming a “trusted advisor”
- Ability to communicate Hoylu’s business value of our enterprise level software solutions and services to the client base
- Proven ability to drive revenue within your given territory and become the solution of choice with your existing accounts
- Experience assisting your current accounts with renewals and contract extensions
- Diligent tracking of your sales forecast and ability to provide reporting to Hoylu’s leadership
What can we offer?
- Be a member of a fast growing team that is ambitious, experienced and friendly; that shares their knowledge and expects you to do the same
- Sell software that will make an impact, for our users and customers
- 5 -7 years experience with enterprise level software sales demonstrating the ability to achieve sales goals and drive revenue using proven sales methods
- Strong communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Effective time management and organized
- Expert networking ability and business development with both Hoylu staff, as well as with the clients in the assigned territory
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org