Customer Success Manager
What We Are
Hoylu is a fast-growing SaaS Company with a history of delivering innovative collaboration solutions to our clients. Our team members are motivated individuals that help people do remarkable things every day, collaboration is our culture and our mission. Hoylu is comprised of active learners, who have a positive impact on the world and do exceptional work. And together, we deliver best in class solutions that transform the way the modern workforce collaborates.
With a constantly growing portfolio of enterprise clients we are looking for a Customer Success Manager in the US. Customer Success at Hoylu means engaging and inspiring users to become evangelist within their workplace, ensuring their success as both a user and an agent for change in their organization. You are responsible for user’s satisfaction, ongoing training, and sustained engagement with Hoylu. You will work closely with our sales team to deliver a one of a kind on-boarding experience and drive adoption within enterprise companies looking to ignite digital transformation in their organizations through Hoylu’s interactive visual collaboration solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding a variety of different team’s needs and helping them succeed
- Facilitate successful roll-out of Hoylu to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person (travel required)
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Hoylu advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process, marketing efforts, and product
- Assist in support efforts and content creation for ongoing training efforts
- Develop and foster an on-brand on-boarding experience for customers and end users through a variety of mediums (webinars, video, documentation, etc.)
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive communication abilities and excellent time management skills
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action, eagerness for learning, and a teacher’s heart
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
What We Offer
- Full Health Benefits including medical, dental, & vision
- Flexible Time Off with higher than average PTO accruals
- Team Outings and Annual Gatherings
- Be a member of a team that is experienced and friendly that shares their knowledge and expects you to do the same
- Work with a growing SaaS company with a mission to change the way people work
- A laid-back working environment in team culture office.
- Multiple working areas – traditional desk, collaboration stations, or open area seating.
- Amenities – a fully stocked break room with free coffee and snacks.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com