The complete version of the Interim Report January – September 2017 is attached in this press release and is available on Hoylu’s web site (www.hoylu.com).
“Hoylu’s priority in the quarter was to establish partnerships with hardware companies and resellers to position Hoylu for strong growth in the coming years. We expect a positive trend towards profitability by the end of the year and we are in final negotiations about larger deals that could accelerate this development” says Hoylu Chief Executive Officer, Stein Revelsby.
FIRST NINE MONTHS 2017
– Revenues for the first nine months were SEK 15.8 million
– Gross margin was 69 percent
– Operating loss, excluding cost related to the IPO, amounted to SEK 15.2 million
– Profit after tax amounted to SEK -18.0 million
– Earnings per share amounted to SEK -2.05
THIRD QUARTER 2017 (07/01/2017 – 09/30/2017)
– Revenues for the quarter were SEK 5.9 million (Q2 SEK 8.0M)
– Gross margin was 67 percent (Q2 69%)
– Operating loss was SEK 6.8 million (Q2 SEK -4.9M)
– Profit after tax amounted to SEK -7.1 million (Q2 SEK -4.9M)
– Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.70 (Q2 SEK -0.60)
The interim report for Hoylu has been prepared in accordance with the Annual Accounts Act and the Swedish Accounting Standards Board on annual report, and consolidated financial statements BFNAR 2012: 1 (K3) as well as the Swedish Securities Market Act.
For more information, please contact:
Stein Revelsby, CEO at Hoylu +1 213 440 2499 Email: email@example.com
Karl Wiersholm, CFO at Hoylu +1 425 829 2316 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoylu delivers solutions for presentation, ideation and collaboration that focus on enhancing the user experience. The company’s main area of interest is software for Creative Collaboration, combined with intuitive input and display technologies. This includes technologies for remote collaboration, Internet of Things and for connecting workspaces in different locations together, with the objective of simplifying work processes while improving productivity and creativity. For more information: www.hoylu.com or visit www.introduce.se/foretag/hoylu.
Ticker symbol: Hoylu
Marketplace: Nasdaq First North Stockholm
Certified Adviser: Remium Nordic AB +46(0)84543200
This information is information that Hoylu AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at (8:30) CET on November 10, 2017.