Stockholm, Sweden, May 02, 2022
FIRST QUARTER 2022
- Annual Recurring Revenue (“ARR”), including long-term service contracts, at the end of the period was MSEK 37.4, up from MSEK 34.6 at the end of Q4 2021.
- Revenues for the first three months were MSEK 9.2 (8.1)
- Gross margin was 72 percent (76)
- Operating result amounted to MSEK -17.0 (-9.6)
- Profit after tax amounted to MSEK -17.7 (-9.6)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.19 (-0.11)
The complete version of the Interim Report for January – March 2022 is attached in this press release and is available on Hoylu’s web site (www.hoylu.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/).
For more information, please contact:
Truls Baklid, CEO, +47 924 38 900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karl Wiersholm, CFO at Hoylu +1 425 829 2316 Email: email@example.com
Hoylu’s Adaptive Workspace opens up a new way for teams to plan, build and engage –so they get the impact they want no matter the industry, department or time. Whatever your management or planning style, Hoylu fits the way you structure your team and integrates all the productivity tools you’re already using. So, you easily plan and complete any project. And when it comes to the work itself, Hoylu gives your team the freedom to drag and drop anything from documents to presentations, and even video conferences. So, anyone can easily share and embed live files for the entire team to work on –all from anywhere, on any device.
For more information: www.hoylu.com
Try Hoylu for free: https://app.hoylu.com/
Ticker symbol: Hoylu
Marketplace: Nasdaq First North Growth Market
Certified Adviser: Mangold Fondkommission AB +46 (0) 8 50 301 550, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Hoylu AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:30 CET on May 02, 2022.