Collaborative Agile planning tools help organizations get things done more effectively, release more features in less time, and stay on budget. Hoylu takes it a step further by combining Agile offerings with digital whiteboarding.
We’re excited to announce enhancements to our Agile offerings, with the release of a new Agile Planning Module. Our project modules now include PI Planning, Scrum, Kanban, Dependency Mapping, Confidence Votes, Capacity Planning, and many other Agile planning activities. With Hoylu, teams can:
- Iterate and establish dependencies
- Share sprints, project roadmaps, and backlogs
- Drive collaboration
- Empower stakeholders to fully participate
Our tool helps teams easily visualize and collaborate on any issue, task, or bug. Because this is a virtual workspace, everyone can stay actively engaged in real-time regardless of location.
With Hoylu, teams can achieve alignment, better productivity, and stay on track whether they’re in the same location or if they participate from different locations. Check out the features and benefits of our Agile Planning Workspaces:
- Accelerate Delivery & Time to Value: Users can create multiple planning boards in a workspace for more effective coordination and visibility.
- Manage Multiple Processes: Combine multiple activities in one workspace, such as PI Planning, Scrum, Kanban, Dependency Mapping, Retrospectives, Whiteboarding, and more
- Boost Collaboration & Productivity: Manage stories across sprint, backlogs, and epics, and more with our easy-to-use interface.
- Track & Manage Issues: Import Jira and Agility tickets into Hoylu to visualize, plan, manage, and share sprints, product roadmaps, backlogs, and other projects.
Agile planning’s structure and iterative approach to work makes it a natural choice to help reduce waste and increase transparency. Empower your team to fully participate and get up to speed with Hoylu’s Agile Workspaces.